By now, tasks can be filtered by worker, type, state, received and started datetime. Also, filtering by args/kwargs/result/state value available.
Task filter syntax¶
Flower uses github-style syntax for args/kwargs/result filtering.
- foo find all tasks containing foo in args, kwargs or result
- args:foo find all tasks containing foo in arguments
- kwargs:foo=bar find all tasks containing foo=bar keyword
- result:foo find all tasks containing foo in result
- state:FAILURE find all failed tasks
If the search term contains spaces it should be enclosed in ” (e.g. args:”hello world”).
For examples, see tests/utils/test_search.py.